It's simply amazing. I have been waiting for this my whole life, it seems like. I expect something like the Rattle and Hum DVD. Thousands and thousands of crazy people, all crammed tiny (huge) stadiums, dancing to the beat of "Where the Streets Have No Name".
The set looks pretty incredible. It's a 360 degree stadium, with four "claws" that supports the central mount. Apparently, the set costs $150 million and there are two more replicas, one for the show, one for tearing down, and one for transporting in 18-wheelers.
Members in our pilgrimage:
1. me
2. Andrew Pearce
3. Ben Davis
4. Trent Weaver
5. Jonny Waite
6. Daniel Ballew
Our goal is to get in to the inner circle. Only way to do that is to camp out starting at 7 in the morning. We're bringing bunch of stuff that we will be using, and only to throw it away afterwards.
I hear that people who have gone to previous u2 concerts have told me that it is a life changing experience.
The first 360 tour in North America, Chicago at Soldier Field, here we go!


2 comments:
That sounds INCREDIBLE! :)
One of my long standing dreams was to attend a U2 concert live. . I know all the words of their songs by heart …well they are performing this year. Next weekend I’m going to visit my sister and we will attend them; I've got U2 tix from Ticketsinventory.com, so I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the concert.
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/concert/u2-tickets/
Post a Comment