Monday, September 14, 2009

Only Love, Only Love Can Leave Such a Mark But Only Love, Only Love Can Heal Such a Scar

Only love, only love can leave such a mark! But only love, only love can heal such a scar!
Magnificent!

Bono and his 65,000 crowds sang these words on Saturday. My thoughts of the U2 concert will be posted later this week, along with photos.


More and more, I feel that I want to get out of Birmingham.

I'm 23, and time is flying by. How do I seize the day?

It's not that I'm tired of Birmingham, but I want something new, something totally different.

It's funny, because I want to start med school and get through with it now, but at the same time, not really.

Ha, only thing about moving is that I suck at adjusting to the new environment.

What the? Am I going to be single rest of my life and live with bunch of old people?


I began the long process of scanning all the negatives from the N.I. trip. You probably are tired of NI. Here are some of my favorites.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: